Fixin' A FlatFixin' A FlatFixin' A FlatFixin' A Flat

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Counting down...

We're off to Sick Kids tomorrow for Kieran's consult.  I can hardly wait - I'm sure if he knew what was going on he wouldn't feel the same. 

I'm feeling so much better about all of this.  The mommy guilt has officially subsided, and has been replaced with worry.  What if our insurance company decides that they aren't going to cover it?  We'll be $1500 in the hole. I know it's for our kid, and we'd do anything for him, but holy crow that's a lot of green.  I can buy a hockey helmet and create my own pressure points for a lot less, right? 

Maybe not so much.

Anyway, wish us luck! My nails are counting the minutes until I stop biting them in anticipation.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your insurance covers it! We go on Wednesday to see if our boy's head has made any progress and if a helmet is in his future.

    ReplyDelete