Fixin' A FlatFixin' A FlatFixin' A FlatFixin' A Flat

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stick it to me...

I have an obsession.  Decorating Kieran's helmet.

I've been switching up his designs regularly and having fun with it.   It's given me something to do and has made the staring so much easier to tolerate.  I just tell myself they're trying to read the stickers.

You've seen the bugs, but I'll refresh your memory.




After that it was baseball.  Kieran was our own little bat boy.




Up next was my Xtreme little dude...




In honour of the playoffs, we had to do a hockey helmet.  The stickers were ugly though, so they didn't last very long.  Besides, hockey just plain sucks when Toronto's not playing....or maybe I have that backwards...Toronto just plain sucks when they play? I don't know.  Either way the stickers came off pretty fast.




And since we were on a sports kick, we had to follow up with football, naturally.



I'm switching it up again tonight, so stay tuned for what's coming next!  Also, I have some awesome news after our first follow up appointment...so keep your eyes peeled for that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment