Fixin' A FlatFixin' A FlatFixin' A FlatFixin' A Flat

Monday, May 10, 2010

Bad mommy blogger, bad...

I haven't updated in a few days. We've been stinkin' busy!

So it's only a week away from the helmet, and guess what? I found a company that does vehicle wraps that thinks they can help us out with the decorating! The owner told me to come in when we get the helmet and he'll see what he can do. I could kiss him. For serious. Now we just need to think of a design.

Hmm what else is new...

Kieran is doing awesome with solids. He's had rice cereal, oatmeal and barley (booooring) and some fruits and veggies. Peas are his favourite.



Yea I know, my kid looks like Popeye. Toot toot.





Mother's Day was a bust, but we won't get into that.  I did get an awesome gift from my little dude (and my big dude) though, so that made up for all of the bad that happened yesterday.

I think that's all I have to update ya'll on.  Stay tuned tomorrow though...we have some exciting news!

No comments:

Post a Comment