Fixin' A FlatFixin' A FlatFixin' A FlatFixin' A Flat

Monday, April 12, 2010

5 Months! Holy Crow!

I'm a day late in doing this, but better late than never, right?

It's been 5 months (and 1 day) since Kieran was born.  I'm amazed at how quickly time passes us by.  It makes me want to grab life just the way it is and stick it in a bottle.

He's growing so fast - more than twice the weight he was when he was born and half my body length.  He babbles now, he can almost sit on his own, he tries to hold his own bottle.  Two days ago he got his first tooth.  Yesterday he ate applesauce.  I want to stick him in that bottle too.

It's been challenging, exciting, messy, funny, scary, amazing, and so, so rewarding.  I can't wait to see what the next 5 months brings us.


(Oh yea, check this out...tummy time success!)

No comments:

Post a Comment